Thursday 19 July 2012

Recent finds

Lucy's Gluten Free Chocolate Cookies:


Found these yesterday in the larger health food store in my area. They are currently on sale: reduced to £2.49 from £3.69. However I think they are still a little pricey. They taste nice, even my boyfriend liked them. They are pretty low calorie: I reckon each cookie is 20-30 calories, not too bad. They have a nice flavour but they are very crunchy cookies and i'm more of a fan of soft cookies. But still they deserve a pretty decent score.

6/10

Ombar Raw Vegan Chocolate:



 

There's no denying. This chocolate is yummy, and also, like the cookies is on sale. Its 3 for 2 down at my local health food shop. Still £2 a bar but not too dear.  They have loads of different flavours but i picked out Goji, Acia and Pro-biotic Strawberry. Unlike Conscious chocolate this chocolate is much harder, more like a normal bar. Though the taste doesn't beat Conscious its a much better bar for non vegans because the taste isn't too strong and my mum loved, as, rather surprisingly did my 3 year old sister.

8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment