Thursday 19 July 2012

Mmmm, chocolate.

Before I didn't really care about chocolate because I didn't miss it. But in the past couple of weeks I have been trying a couple of different Vegan chocolate, particularly raw chocolate. I've had a couple of bad experiences with vegan chocolates. Particularly a Sugar Free Milk Chocolate Alternative bar that I bought, it literally tasted like crap, everyone agreed- my brother, boyfriend, mum and sister. Very disappointing. But enough of the downside, more of the upside. 

The most amazing tasting chocolate: Conscious Organic Raw Handmade Chocolate. It made in Kent, UK, so not massively far for me. It tastes fantastic, melts in the mouth and the flavour remains with you for ages, leaving you with a heavenly after-taste. Another thing, its fantastically low in calories, the whole bar being under 100 cals.  My favourite flavour has to be "Mint Hint" but they are all yummy. Only downside, price. At £3+ for 50g its rather on the expensive side. But let me tell you, its worth every penny and i mean it. Every single penny.   

Here's a link to their website:


I will add anymore I find soon.

M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment