Thursday 19 July 2012

Good Morning Freedom :)

Summer, summer, summer! Its finally summer. 2 months of laziness and wasting my life ;) I say summer in the broadest sense of the word, considering her in England the weather is absolutely "merde" (nicest way to put it). I have absolutely zero plans, other than getting a ruddy 5000 word EPQ done. Anyways, I decided to create this blog because looking around I noticed that basically 90% of the people who created blogs on being vegan stopped posting years ago, so i decided that since there isn't many new blogs I can read, i might as well create one myself. This is just a quick post but I will give you a few bits about myself.

1) I have a ridiculous amount of names (initials= AMTFCBCBMG) 
2) I'm recently turned 17 years old
3) I live a pretty posh area of the South East of England and I may be able to talk the talk and walk the walk, but I'm far from being rich, very far.
4) I live in possibly one of the most awesome, if rather crumbled, houses ever!
5) I've been pesciterian (no idea how to spell that) then vegetarian my whole life.
6) In mid 2011 I realised how much of a hypocrit I was, even though I didn't eat meat mainly for the reason that I hate the taste of it, but also that i cared about the animal. Eating things such as eggs and dairy, regardless of them being organic or free range I was still allowing for animals to be harmed for my choice of diet. However due to my history of anorexia and generally unbalanced eating habit my family were reluctant to let me go vegan.
7) I was finally allowed to go vegan on January 1st 2012 and I believe that since then I have been far healthier as an individual.

Anyway, gotta sign off now. This blog maybe recipes, maybe thoughts or maybe pictures, Im not sure yet.

Bye for now :)

xM x

No comments:

Post a Comment